HTML clipboardThis report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Switzerland. It provides market sizing and forecasts of Swiss HNWI and UHNWI populations. The report leverages WealthInsights HNWI Database, to provide key demographic breakdowns such as region and city specific data. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/switzerland-the-future-of-hnwis-to-2016-opportunities-for-wealth-sector-professionals.html
Switzerland is the largest private banking center in the world and home to over 290,000 HNWIs. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the Swiss economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, this report provides robust projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Swiss HNWIs and UHNWIs. The report then couches these findings in an analysis of the Switzerlands Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Switzerlands HNWIs
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- City and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes
profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- As of 2011, there are over 290,000 HNWIs in Switzerland, with a combined wealth of around US1.3 trillion, accounting for roughly 60% of Switzerlands total wealth.
- Swiss HNWI equity allocations of 31.5% are significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20% to 25%.
- There are over 4,000 UHNWIs in Switzerland, with an average wealth of over US100 million per person and a combined wealth of around US429 billion.
- Zurich is home to the largest portion of Switzerlands UHNWIs. There are also sizable Swiss UHNWI populations in Geneva, Lugano, Lausanne, Basel, Zug and Bern.
- The global private banking industry is estimated to have assets under management of just over US16.5 trillion. The Swiss wealth management sector accounts for a high 17% of this, making it the second largest country by AuM after the United States. Offshore makes up the bulk of AuM with the other funds being sourced from local HNWIs.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
3.2 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
3.3 Benchmarking Swiss Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of Wealth
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
For more information kindly visit :
Switzerland - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Opportunities for Wealth Sector Professionals
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bharat-book/3a/98/512