RNCOS in its latest report says China footwear industry is the largest manufacturer and exporter of shoes globally. Around 6,072 enterprises were in operation in the footwear industry with employee strength of about 2.5 Million in 2011. Leather and rubber shoes are the two largest types of shoes manufactured in the China footwear industry. The industry witnesses remarkable growth in the past owing to its huge capacity, good processing technology, and product quality. However, the production growth is expected to become moderate in the coming years due to the slow demand for exports. However, with the increasing domestic demand, the production is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period (2012-2015).
The report, China Footwear Market Analysis, by RNCOS spread in over 70 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the footwear industry in China. The report facilitates future forecasts for 2012-2015 on various market segments like by production of leather shoes, rubber shoes and other type of shoes, by sales including segmentation by end-user type like men, women, Children footwear and by category of footwear for instance, casual, mass market, luxury among others. It also discusses the current and future potential of online footwear retail industry in the country. Besides, it also sheds light on the recent trends, key players, trade analysis and major regional hubs of footwear industry.
Additionally, overview of footwear component industry
along with recent industry developments has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the China footwear industry.
Some of the reports key highlights include:
- Forecast for the domestic footwear sales market in China is provided, which is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2012-2015.
- Chinese footwear firms believe that the online marketing will be a powerful tool for the future development that will lead the online footwear market to grow at a CAGR of around 27.5% during 2012-2015.
- The womens footwear market is expected to continue to grow strongly at a CAGR of more than 12% during 2012-2015.
- China has become one of the worlds largest consumer markets for luxury goods and accessories. It is expected that the luxury shoes sales will grow at a CAGR more than 16% during 2012-2015.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM083.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian Footwear Market Forecast 2014 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM310.htm)
- Women Ethnic Wear Market in India Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM398.htm)
- Women Innerwear Market in India Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM399.htm)
- Women Western Wear Market in India Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM400.htm)
- Indian Cosmetic Sector Forecast to 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM388.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Retail%20industry.htm