Canada based RIM launched its Blackberry Bold 9780 in November 2010. While the Taiwanese based
HTC rolled out its HTC desire in March 2010. Both of these smartphones are currently hitting the market with their plenty of remarkable specs.
As both of these handsets can be grabbed at reasonably priced Htc desire deals and Blackberry bold 9780 deals. Hence, the question arises in the mind which one is the best than the other. Let's cast a glance over some comparative features of these smartphones!
Blackberry Bold 9780
1. Available in 109 x 60 x 14 mm dimensions and weight of 122 g
2. Flaunts a 2.44 inches TFT screen supporting 480x360 pixels resolution and 65.5 thousand colors
3. Fitted with 5mp camera, which can capture the pictures of 2592x1944 pixels
4. Equipped with 624 MHz processor
5. Running on BlackBerry 6 operating system
6. Available with 256MB of internal memory, 512MB Ram, which is further expandable with a microSD up to 32 GB, 2 GB included
7. Fitted with 1500 mAh Battery rendering 528 hours of standby time and 6 hours of talk time
1. Measures 119 x 60 x 11.9 mm dimensions and weighs 135 g
2. Boasts of 3.7 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 480x800 pixels resolution and 16.8 million colors
3. Flaunts a 5mp camera with 2592x1944 pixels and capability of recording video of up to 720p
4. Empowered by 1GHz Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon processor
5. Running on Android 2.2 operating system
6. Packs Internal memory of 576 MB RAM with 512 MB ROM, which can be further expanded up to 32GB with a microSD Card Slot
7. Equipped with 1400 mAh battery, which renders standby time of 350 hours and talk time of 7 hours
The bottom line:
The bold is much lighter and is equipped with more powerful processor and battery. On the contrary, the Desire is relatively thinner and holds larger display screen of higher resolution and more storage capacity. The camera of both are same in size and capacity. Thus, both devices features their own plus and negative points. Hence, now it relies upon you, which handset lures your heart utmost.