Queensland, Australia (August 6, 2012) Bespoke Training, an online training company known for offering professional advice and practical tips on job hunting, is offering a 10-module course to help people find the perfect job for only 97. This comprehensive training module provides everything from cover letter and resume examples, to tips on giving winning job interviews.
The 10-module course is a comprehensive training program that serves as a job seekers toolbox to make the job hunting experience less stressful and more effective. The course features many job-hunting tools that can help job seekers discover their market niche.
The course includes practical tips on how to write a resume and how to answer job interview questions professionally to significantly increase the chance of being hired. Job seekers can also download a resume template, cover letter templates, and resume examples as part of the module series.
With nearly two decades in recruitment and HR, Bespoke Training founder Jana Cameron has a proven track record of helping hundreds of job seekers land their dream jobs. She presents
an insiders view of the recruitment process, so job seekers will know how to deal with recruiters and she also reveals the secrets of the recruitment industry.
She says that while only an estimated 20 percent of current employment opportunities are advertised by media platforms, her training program can help a job seeker find their way to the remaining 80 percent.
To learn more about the Bespoke Training courses and get just the right tools to successfully search for your dream job, visit www.BespokeTraining.com.au.
About Bespoke Training
Bespoke Training is an online training company dedicated to providing quality recruitment tips and tools for job seekers in Australia. Jana Cameron had almost two decades of experience in recruitment and human resources management before establishing her company. She is still actively involved in recruitment and owns a recruitment business. As a result, Bespoke Training offers up-to-date information for job seekers, including downloadable resume template samples, expert advice on how to write a resume, and winning tips for a job interview.